We often use some query tools such as international express inquiries, air bill of lading number inquiries, ocean bill of lading number inquiries, China tariff inquiries in our trade. But there are several query tools little known but very easy to use, and they are very important
1) Chinese people cannot search with Google in China because of political and other reasons. They use their country-specific search engine: Baidu, which runs independently of Google, and that means a lot of information is not available with Google. For example, you are planning work with a new Chinese supplier and would like to know about the company, or want to know whether there is a bigger and better manufacturer for certain product, or you want to work with a real manufacturer rather than through traders, and you can search with Baidu for relevant information. If you have a friend who speaks Chinese, you can ask him for a favor, and you will have unexpected results, because information found by Baidu is broader and more real. Web site: www.baidu.com. Remember: Input Chinese for better search results!
2) If you have a new supplier whose offer is very attractive, but because it is a new supplier, you are not familiar with it and your current understanding of it only comes from Google or some other trading platforms. If you want to learn more about the real situation of the company, for example, its size, credit status or integrity, etc., you can use this tool to find the above information from the official government records, which are very comprehensive and authentic. More importantly, it comes in English and is free of charge! Website: http://www.fic-logistics.com/query/china-factory-audit.html
3) Do you want to know your which large factories in China produce the product that interests you, do want to know the customs declaration amount of the product? You can access to the Chinese customs data for exact query, and you will see which factories are the biggest exporters of the product you purchase and their export declaration amount and other information! The data there are 100% accurate because they are derived from China customs records. These factories are the actual manufacturers and not traders. These data are of great reference value. Website: http://www.topease.net/ad/index.aspx?s=1
4) Sometimes you have agreed with a factory on the delivery of goods, but in the end you find they are still delayed. In order to avoid fines, factories often say that should be attributed to Chinese customs inspection or deduction of goods which is out of their control, but some of the Chinese customs information is not symmetrical and it is always impossible to trace. On the contrary, you can find the truth on your own; you can find all the information about China customs and tiers. Inquiry address: http://www.fic-logistics.com/query/customs-inquiry.html It is free of charge. Input the container number, you will be immediately told when the container was returned to the tier, and when it was released by the customs, whether the customs inspected and other detailed dynamic information.
5) For counterparts engaged in trade, the general channel through which you acquire product and price information channels are some third-party trading platforms that people all know, but not all of the factories release their products on these platforms, often some very innovative and interesting stuff are not available on those platforms. Alibaba has a B2C website for the country, also China's largest electronic business platform, where some very fresh and innovative things can be found, including copy goods, you can find a friend who speaks Chinese for help (99% are searchable with Chinese), you can find the right product first before finding a factory. Website: www.taobao.com
DDSY1398,China smart energy meter manufacturer is Huizhou Zhongcheng Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. independent research and development for a foreign market, especially the African market with prepaid token recharge function of single-phase two-wire intelligent energy meter, measuring active energy, precision 1.0, support RS485 communication And light port (near infrared), protection class to IP54, low power consumption, with the international norms of advanced anti-tampering function. In addition, customers can also choose to customize the replacement rate (4 sets), key display and replaceable built-in battery. This product has been certified by Nigeria SONCAP, is currently ready to bulk supply market.
The company was established in 2004, located in Huizhou City, Guangdong Province Zhongkai state-level high-tech zones, with a total construction area of 30,000 square meters of standard factory buildings and ancillary facilities, is specialized in energy measurement products R & D, production, sales and service as one Of the state-level high-tech enterprises.
China smart energy meter supplier,ZCET。
Companies in the "concerned about the livelihood of the people, the measurement Huimin" business purposes, holding the "loyalty to the people, to seek good deeds, excellence, customer first" business philosophy, the company for six consecutive years by the Huizhou City
Administration for Industry and Commerce awarded the " Credit enterprises, "and won the Guangdong Provincial Enterprise Social Responsibility Award, brand-name products, famous trademarks, outstanding credit enterprises, corporate credit rating AAA grade credit enterprise honorary title.
Inkjet Printer，Thermoforming machine。
The HSAjet controller is a very cost-effective HP based printing solution designed for limited printing jobs still requiring a high-resolution and high quality print. It is the ideal solution for packaging in the medical, pharmaceutical and food industries. The online inkjet print system is built with customized printhead servo driven mechanism and compact integrated controller unit, which can be perfectly integrated with all horizontal form/fill/seal packaging machines with up to four HP printheads.
Flexible& Easy handle
It is a very compact solution and calls for a minimum amount of maintenance. Consequently, NO special training is required to operate and maintain the inkjet print system, and the cartridges are clean and easy to install.
The availability of different printhead styles makes the system usable in a variety of applications printing horizontally or vertically/down.
The combination of hardware and software provides a powerful printing solution as a stand alone or as part of an integrated application.
1-4 Pen printhead as optional
Translational displacements of printhead driven by servo motor
Maximum working speed: 15cycles/ min
ZY AUTOMATOIN,Thermoforming machinery manufacturer,Welcome to the new and old customers throughout the visit!
ART Wing Display,German manikin woman egg head female mannequin display
German manikin woman egg head female mannequin display cheap in boutique 。
Advantages：1、23 years experiences
2、1500 styles for your choice
3、5 time polisting and 6 times painting
4、2 own factories, 350 skilled workers, 5000Pcs/Month
5、7 layer K-K carton
6、SEDEX, ISO, INTERTEK, TUV approval
Materials: Fiberglass/ PU
Color:All RAL or PANTONE color acceptable
Surface:Glossy, matte, water print transfer, fabric wrapped, chrome, electroplating
Face:Make up face, Realistic face,Abstract face and egg head for your choose.
Style:Male, female, kid, dress form, torso(head, hand, leg, foot, chest, hip), dummy
Posture :Standing, Sitting , Lying , Squatting, Running, golf, dancing etc
Package:Original (bubble wrap,sponge,7 layers K-K carton); Optional(air bag, inner carton,accessories box)
Accessories :Original(tempering glass base,foot and calf stick); Optional(metal base,rolling base for dress form, back fitting for boots)
ART Wing Display,Female Body Suit Mannequin,Welcome to the new and old customers throughout the visit!
There are layers of difficulty when it comes to recycling electronics materials back into usable products.
First off, there's the issue of actually making the materials usable again. After all, for a recycling center to operate, the materials it produces must be used. The centers can’t just recycle material and then hoard it in storage containers.
Even if a recycling center can produce a usable material, the next question is whether or not anyone will buy it. Perhaps the largest issue is that successful municipal solid waste recycling machine is only viable when the use of such material by a manufacturer does not come at a cost to that manufacturer. In other words, why would a manufacturer use recycled material if purchasing new raw material is a cheaper alternative?
This leads to the crux of the recyclable materials issue: economics.
Recycling centers must also consider what can be considered an acceptable loss for selling recycled materials. Many recycling centers are funded by local governments but must sell the materials they produce to help balance the budget. Therefore, when deciding what price to sell the material at, the raw material cost for virgin material must be considered, as well. This leads to a problem where, if a raw material suddenly drops in value, a center may have to cease recycling as they will not be able to sell that recovered material at an acceptable price and stay in business.
Thanks to the recent value drop in lead glass, for example, one recycling center in Brunswick County, North Carolina, is now refusing old electronic waste. This is a situation that we can see repeated across the US. From Rhode Island to New Jersey to Texas, facilities decline to accept e-waste recycling equipment primarily for financial reasons, often in conjunction with changes to local or state regulations.
JJX, you’ve come to the right place. These are monthly beauty boxes that mostly focus on makeup and makeup tools. You’ll never have to worry about spending hours choosing the perfect makeup ensemble because you can now have them delivered to your doorstep. There are makeup boxes offering handpicked paper cosmetic box and all-natural beauty products, while others come with a monthly theme. Lipsticks, lip balms, eye shadows, eyeliners, powder & liquid foundations, cheek tint ? name it and there’s a makeup box that will fulfill your makeup needs. See what kind of makeup products are currently on trend ? here are our Makeup Subscription Box reviews! You can also check the general Beauty Box Subscriptions category, if you’re open to other beauty items!
The encapsulation of the transponder in Epoxy and the Nylon housing protect extremely well against mechanical and chemical stresses and warrant durability.
RFID waste bin rfid tags are specially designed for automatic garbage collection.
It can be installed inside or outside of trash cans, and can be read by a RFID reader that is utilized by the drivers in the collection trucks. Throughout the application of waste bin tag, not only efficiency improving, especially a unique programmed number that associates to a garbage cart and an address, but also a possibility for loyalty and reward programs offering to residents.
1)30mm diameter, 15mm thickness,6mm hole
2)26mm diameter,9mm thickness, 3mm hole
Working Frequency : 125 kHz/ 13.56Mhz / UHF
IC : optional (EM4305,HitagS256 , T5577, Mifare classic 1K, Alien H3)
Material: ABS + Epoxy
Operating Temperature: -25 to +60 ℃
Storage Temperature: -40 to +70℃
-Reliable, consistent performance
Acute Market Reports announces that it has published a new study DWDM and Optical Transport Equipment: Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018. The 2012 study has 528 pages, 225 tables and figures. Worldwide DWDM devices markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the data in networks expands exponentially. As cloud systems proliferate and wireless data takes hold the efficiencies brought by DWDM are needed.
According to Susan Eustis, lead author of the study, “Everything is going mobile. This evolution is driven by mobile smart phones and tablets that provide universal connectivity. With 6 million cell phones in use and one million smart phones, a lot of people have access to mobile communication. Video, cloud-based services, the internet, and machine-to-machine (M2M) provide mobile connectivity. All these devices are networked and drive significant traffic to the network, stimulating the need for DWDM.”
Mobile changes how consumers behave. Users leverage mobility to communicate. They use it to improve their daily lives. Mobile is growing through existing data services and new services. Users demand connectivity anywhere and anytime. Enterprises are beginning to exploit the opportunities provided by mobility. Mobile communications permit the enterprise improve efficiency by enabling remote services and sales people to work efficiently, by enabling better access to enterprise records from remote sites, by streamlining processes, and by supporting new business models.
New, more affordable smartphones are driving forces for increasing network traffic. The many connected devices on the market create demand for better networks. The total number of mobile subscriptions globally reached 6 billion at year end 2011. 1 billion of these are for mobile broadband. Machine to machine (M2M) connections are in addition. 30% of all mobile handsets sold during 2011 were smartphones compared to around 20% for 2010.
The strength of the DWDM market is apparent as carriers all over the world move away from legacy SONET/SDH technology and deploy DWDM infrastructures that can support 40G and 100G speeds. As a result, both analyst firms see the DWDM market growing significantly faster than the overall optical hardware market.
Traffic growth is the underlying driver for 40 Gigabit and 100 Gigabit (Gbit) Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) network transport. This was the case with the transition from 2.5G to 10G and from 10G to 40G and now 100G optical fiber pigtail. As the number of Internet users expands, bandwidth per user is increasing, putting enormous pressure on core backbone networks and metro networks.
The average mobile PC user generates 2 Gbytes of data per month. A high-traffic smartphone user generates 500 Mbytes per month. Network usage has been increasing, all these devices and 24/7 connectivity mean global mobile data traffic may grow twentyfold by the end of 2018.
A standard gain horn antenna is used for the transmission and reception of microwave signals. It derives its name from the characteristic flared appearance. The flared portion can be square, rectangular, or conical. The maximum radiation and response corresponds with the axis of the horn. In this respect, the antenna resembles an acoustic horn. It is usually fed with a waveguide horn antenna.
In order to function properly, a horn antenna must be a certain minimum size relative to the wavelength of the incoming or outgoing electromagnetic field. If the horn is too small or the wavelength is too large (the frequency is too low), the antenna will not work efficiently.
Horn antennas are commonly used as the active element in a dish antenna. The horn is pointed toward the center of the dish reflector. The use of a horn, rather than a dipole antenna or any other type of antenna, at the focal point of the dish minimizes loss of energy (leakage) around the edges of the dish reflector. It also minimizes the response of the antenna to unwanted signals not in the favored direction of the dish.
Horn antennas are used all by themselves in short-range radar systems, particularly those used by law-enforcement personnel to measure the speeds of approaching or retreating vehicles.
Screen printer machine is called "screen printing machine" (Screen Printer Machine), it is through the wire mesh solder paste or patch ink printed on the PCB pad on a device. Can be divided into vertical silk screen machine, skewer silk screen machine, turntable silk screen machine, four-column screen printing machine and automatic silk screen machine. Mainly used in the electronic processing industry, printed circuit board silk screen logo, the instrument panel panel signs, circuit board processing in the solder paste printing
Flat screen printing equipment Application:
Applied to printing on materials like membrane keyboard and pressure sensitive lable
Applied to printing on ceramic, glazing product, electronic circuit board, glass, material pressure sensitive lable.
Stroke: 700mm or above.
Applied to printing on workpieces of large area like plastics, hardware accessories, toys, outdoor advertising boards, food package etc.